Green Mountain climbs to the top with MassDOT deal
June 12, 2013 – Boston Business Journal – Commuters in Massachusetts will soon see the flashing lights of portable message signs on the state’s highway and roads thanks to technology developed by Green Mountain Communications. The Pembroke, N.H.-based company has been tapped by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation to develop wireless-capable, light-emitting diode portable variable message signs (PVMS) and displays.
- Green Mountain Named as a Top Family-Owned Business in NH
- Green Mountain ITT40 Contract with Massachusetts Now Includes GTS Products, High-Performance Two-Way Radio Batteries and Chargers
- Victor Drouin of Green Mountain Appointed Committee Member of Newly Launched Tower Family Foundation
- Green Mountain Completes Public Safety Microwave Project for OpenCape
- Green Mountain Designs and Delivers NHSafeNet Statewide Public Safety Broadband Network