FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Visits Green Mountain Communications
September 13, 2018 – (Pembroke, NH) – FCC Chairman Ajit Pai today visited the headquarters of Green Mountain Communications during a trip through the state of New Hampshire.
Chairman Pai heard from the executives and employees from Green Mountain Communications the opportunities and the concerns facing the Company for the 5G deployment in providing services for the building, maintaining and deploying wireless systems in New England.
The meeting included the benefits that Green Mountain Communications has as a member of the NATE Star Initiative and the credentialing process that several of their employees have gone through with the National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA).
“Our team today was thrilled to have the opportunity to share with Chairman Pai their perspective as a contractor in the wireless future,” stated Victor Drouin, President and Owner of Green Mountain Communications. “I am thankful the Chairman is taking the time to hear from multiple stakeholders that support the wireless future across our Country,” added Victor.
To view a collection of photos from Chairman Pai’s visit, check out Green Mountain’s Facebook page. For more information on the Federal Communications Commission, visit www.fcc.gov. For more information on Green Mountain Communications, visit www.greenmtncomm.com.
About Green Mountain
Green Mountain is an end-to-end wired/wireless solutions provider, delivering integrated communication solutions for businesses in the Northeast region.
- Green Mountain Named as a Top Family-Owned Business in NH
- Green Mountain ITT40 Contract with Massachusetts Now Includes GTS Products, High-Performance Two-Way Radio Batteries and Chargers
- Victor Drouin of Green Mountain Appointed Committee Member of Newly Launched Tower Family Foundation
- Green Mountain Completes Public Safety Microwave Project for OpenCape
- Green Mountain Designs and Delivers NHSafeNet Statewide Public Safety Broadband Network