About the Job
Green Mountain is currently seeking a Leadman to join our climbing crews responsible for the installation and maintenance of wireless communications equipment.
- Assist foreman with site management duties, including site inventory, tower and ground operations, testing, and mentoring crew members.
- Climb towers and other structures
- Use hand and power tools
- 2-3 years experience in civil or general construction
- Minimum of 18 months on a tower crew
- Demonstrated advanced ability to safely climb, position, and work at heights
- Demonstrated ability to perform various skills utilized in the telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated understanding and use of safe work practices, both on the job and while driving a company vehicle
- A record of dependable attendance
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction to less-experienced team members
- Able to act as a competent person in charge of a job site if needed
- Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience safely operating machinery and equipment preferred
- Able to resolve conflict and get along with a variety of personalities
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include (but are not limited to) climbing, walking, standing, bending, lifting, pulling, reaching, and using hands/fingers for repetitive motion
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to be an approved company driver
- Health & Vision, Dental and Life benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Per diem, travel pay to and from the job site
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid safety and technical training
- Paid industry certifications
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company
Successful candidates will be required to submit a criminal background check and are subject to drug screenings.
Green Mountain Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
About Green Mountain Communications
Green Mountain Communications is New England’s leader in telecommunications construction. Family-owned and operated for 30 years, we help wireless carriers, municipalities, and businesses stay connected through high-quality, secure, and reliable communications systems.
We believe in investing in our team’s safety and technical training, as well as supporting professional development. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we actively seek to hire and promote women, minorities, veterans, and members of other under-represented groups.
Our Commitment to Safety
We Take Safety Seriously.
At Green Mountain, the safety of our employees is our top priority. We foster a safety-first culture grounded in education, training, and oversight, with a dedicated in-house Safety Manager.
Safe man hours
In-house nationally recognized safety certifications
Employee years of experience
Take the Next Step on Your Career Journey at Green Mountain.
We want our employees to find a long-term home at Green Mountain. That’s why we offer paid training, mentorship opportunities, and defined pathways from entry-level positions to foreman and beyond. If you’re looking for more than just a job, we want to hear from you.
Green Mountain offers numerous safety options for every worker. We have our weekly safety meetings and our tailgate talks. At site we have a safety manager that is constantly teaching, training, and correcting. Being on site with us he climbs with us.
Jamie, Team Member
If I had to describe Green Mountain in one word, I’d say awesome. We do good work.
Victor Drouin, President/Co-Founder & Owner
I am proud to be a part of this organization, I am proud of the team that we have. We have a lot of long term employees who truly care about each other and truly care about the organization.
Stephanie, Team Member
Explore what makes us different.