Construction Tower Technician
About the Job
Green Mountain is seeking a Tower Technician to add to our climbing crews responsible for the installation and maintenance of wireless communications equipment. Green Mountain serves the New England area and unlike other companies in the industry, our employees are not away from home for weeks at a time. This person must be a self-starter, team player and looking to grow in their field while at Green Mountain.
- Install and maintain wireless equipment
- Climb towers and other structures
- Use hand and power tools
- Prior experience in civil or general construction
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Experience operating machinery preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Understand and use safe work practices
- Effective communication skills
- Willing & able to work in varying weather conditions
- Health & Vision, Dental and Life benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Per diem, travel pay to and from the job site
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid safety and technical training
- Paid industry certifications
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company
Successful candidates will be required to submit a criminal background check and are subject to drug screenings.
Green Mountain Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
About Green Mountain Communications
Green Mountain Communications is New England’s leader in telecommunications construction. Family-owned and operated for 30 years, we help wireless carriers, municipalities, and businesses stay connected through high-quality, secure, and reliable communications systems.
We believe in investing in our team’s safety and technical training, as well as supporting professional development. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we actively seek to hire and promote women, minorities, veterans, and members of other under-represented groups.
Our Commitment to Safety
We Take Safety Seriously.
At Green Mountain, the safety of our employees is our top priority. We foster a safety-first culture grounded in education, training, and oversight, with a dedicated in-house Safety Manager.
Safe man hours
In-house nationally recognized safety certifications
Employee years of experience
Take the Next Step on Your Career Journey at Green Mountain.
We want our employees to find a long-term home at Green Mountain. That’s why we offer paid training, mentorship opportunities, and defined pathways from entry-level positions to foreman and beyond. If you’re looking for more than just a job, we want to hear from you.
I am proud to be a part of this organization, I am proud of the team that we have. We have a lot of long term employees who truly care about each other and truly care about the organization.
Stephanie, Team Member
If I had to describe Green Mountain in one word, I’d say awesome. We do good work.
Victor Drouin, President/Co-Founder & Owner
After years of working with the more experienced guys, I have found that everyone here, and our culture, is very accepting and helpful in getting people up to speed.
Josh, Team Member
Explore what makes us different.